Export Drawings to DXF
DXF (Drawing Interchange Format, or Drawing Exchange Format) is a CAD data file format for enabling data interoperability between AutoCAD and other design applications.Versions of AutoCAD from Release 10 (October 1988) and up support both ASCII and binary forms of DXF. Earlier versions support only ASCII.
To convert a drawing to DXF, follow the steps,
1. Open a drawing from File->Open or click the Open button on the toolbar.
2. Save the drawing by clicking the Save button on the toolbar or click from the menu File->Save As.
3. Select DXF from save as type drop list
4. Select Binary DXF or ASCII DXF from the File Format drop list
4. Select a version as the specification for your DXF file to be created. Available options are AutoCAD R9, R10, R11, R12, R13, R14, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.
5. Click Save button to confirm and save your drawing.