Need an easy one-stop solution to exchange data between different CAD systems?
Need software to share your AutoCAD drawings to others?
We have a quality software solution for you!
Weekly special, now $199.
Looking for a software program to view and print a CAD design or drawing?
Searched all over the web and ended up in some titanic software?
Light-weight CAD viewer is available as low as US$69 or €49.
Handy conversion tool!
Convert any to any between DWG, DXF, DWF file types and formats! Upgrade or downgrade CAD drawings among a versatile set of versions, R9, R10, R11, R12, R13, R14, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015. Pay US$89 or €59.
Publish your CAD drawings to Adobe PDF for easy distribution!
Start from US$99 or €69.
Render your CAD drawings to graphics and images
US$99 / €69 or even less.
Business Model: Try Before You Buy
The term shareware refers to proprietary software that is provided to users without payment on a trial basis and is often limited by any combination of functionality, availability or convenience. Shareware is often offered as a download from an Internet website or as a compact disc included with a periodical such as a newspaper or magazine. The aim of shareware is to give buyers the opportunity to use the program and judge its usefulness before purchasing a license for the full version of the software. Shareware is usually offered as a trial version with certain features only available after the license is purchased, or as a full version, but for a trial period. Once the trial period has passed the program may stop running until a license is purchased.
Our business model reflects the essence of shareware, and follow the Try Before You Buy terms.
You can evaluate each of our products for up to 15 days. When the evaluation is over, you are opt to buy the full version of the software or remove it from your computer.
The full version software can be obtained online after you pay a one-time charge license fee and get a license from one of our resellers worldwide.
Service Model: Bring the Best to Our Clients
Free life-time upgrades!
Unlimited premium technical support!
The benefits of paying a moderate license fee and obtaining the full version software include, but not limited to,
- Only a one-time charge for a lifetime license
- 100% Safe and Secure Transaction (128 bit SSL)
- Life-time unlimited software upgrade
- Get unlimited premium technical support by email and by phone
- Evaluation Copy watermark completely removed from output files
- No more Registration Reminder window
- No more Watermark
- Recovery Protection: download full version software at anytime!
- Electronic Delivery (immediate download, instant setup)
- Get 20%~30% off when you purchase another product produced by Benzsoft
Special terms for CAD software marketing are summarized as below,
- DWG drawing file format is the native file format for AutoCAD-based products.
- DXF (Drawing Interchange Format) is a published file format used for interoperability between Autodesk products, third-party applications, and non-Autodesk products. ASCII DXF and binary DXF options are available for data exchange.
- DWF (Design Web Format) is a file format ideal for sharing drawing file information with team members, vendors, clients, subcontractors, and customers that do not have access to an AutoCAD-based application.
- PDF (Adobe's Portable Document Format) is one of the most commonly-used file formats for sharing drawings with team member and clients who do not have AutoCAD-based application installed. It is a cross-platform data exchange format widely-used in Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Unix, Linux, HP-UX etc.
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) is an XML-based vector image format for two-dimensional graphics that has support for interactivity and animation. SVG images and their behaviors are defined in XML text files. This means that they can be searched, indexed, scripted, and, if need be, compressed. As XML files, SVG images can be created and edited with any text editor, but it is often more convenient to create them with drawing programs.
Note: Saving DWG files to earlier file formats can result in the loss of features and functionality and even layout.