Home » End-user license agreement
The Smallest CAD Viewer in the world! Powerful and easy to use!
Open, view, plot DXF, DWG, DWF drawings created with AutoCAD based products.
Publish your CAD drawings to Adobe PDF for easy distribution!
Quickly convert DWF, DWG, DXF drawing to Adobe PDF.
Render your CAD drawings to graphics and images
Convert DXF, DWG, DWF drawings to well-rendered JPG, BMP, GIF, TIF, TGA, and PNG files in batch.
Convert any to any among DXF, DWG, DWF
Batch convert from DXF to DWG, DXF to DWF, DXF to DWG, DXF to DWF, DWF to DWG, DWF to DXF.
Convert your CAD drawings to Scalable Vector Graphics
Convert DWG to SVG, DXF to SVG, and DWF to SVG in single or in batch.
All in one solution for CAD review & conversion need
Packed software solutions embodying all of the above products.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
NOTICE TO USER:
THIS IS A CONTRACT. BY INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This Benzsoft Corporation ("Benzsoft") End User License Agreement (EULA) accompanies all Benzsoft products and related explanatory materials ("SOFTWARE"). The term "SOFTWARE" shall also include any upgrades, modified versions or updates of the Software licensed to you by Benzsoft. Please read this License Agreement carefully. If you are reading this prior to electronic distribution, you will be asked to accept this agreement and continue to install or, if you wish to decline this agreement, in which case you will not be able to use the Software.
The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold.
SERVER - A single computer wholly owned, rented or leased by a single individual or entity on which one or more applications load and execute SOFTWARE in the memory space of that computer so that one or more users may access it.
DESKTOP RUNTIME APPLICATION - A computer program that loads and executes SOFTWARE in the space of multiple machines so that a single user per machine may access it. This computer program can be redistributed to others within a single organization.
SITE - A company or/and a Inc. or/and an enterprise or/and an organization.
DEVELOPMENT - The act of programming a tool or application that interacts with SOFTWARE, A development computer is a single computer workstation run by licensee. For the development license the total number of users is taken into account. A purchased development license may be transferred to another developer if no two development computers are driven concurrently under the same license agreement.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE : Upon issuance of a valid SERIAL NUMBER (for SERVER and VIRTUAL SERVER LICENSES) by Benzsoft to you, this License Agreement grants you the following rights:
a. SOFTWARE PRODUCT : Benzsoft grants to you as an individual, a non-transferable, nonexclusive license to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT as follows:
IF YOU PURCHASED A SITE LICENSE - Usage is restricted to a company or/and a Inc. or/and an enterprise or/and an organization. Unlimited number of computers of/within this site including both desktops and notebooks are allowed to install the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
IF YOU PURCHASED A SERVER LICENSE - Usage is restricted to a single SERVER for a single individual or entity. All SERVERS that use this product must be licensed.
IF YOU PURCHASED A DESKTOP RUNTIME APPLICATION LICENSE - You are hereby permitted to load and execute the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer only. All other computers used must have a separate LICENSE. You also agree to hold in the strictest confidentiality any and all runtime codes given to you by Benzsoft to enable your application.
NETWORK STORAGE/USE - You may also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to install or run the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other computers over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate computer on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed or run from the storage device.
CONCURRENT USE - A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be used concurrently on different computers, however, this agreement does allow a licensed user to install the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on both a work computer and a home computer, provided the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is not in use on both machines at the same time.
b. If you are an entity, Benzsoft grants you the right the same rights as above.
c. UNTIL A VALID SERIAL NUMBER HAS BEEN ISSUED TO YOU BY Benzsoft, YOU MAY ONLY USE THE SOFTWARE FOR A TRIAL PERIOD NOT TO EXCEED FIFTEEN (15) DAYS FROM THE INITIAL INSTALLATION. YOU AGREE TO REMOVE ANY COPIES OF THE SOFTWARE UPON EXPIRATION OF THE TRIAL PERIOD IF YOU DO NOT PURCHASE THE SOFTWARE. YOU MAY NOT DISTRIBUTE ANY PORTION OF THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING THOSE PORTIONS OUTLINED UNDER "REDISTRIBUTABLE CODE" BELOW, UNTIL YOU ARE ISSUED A VALID SERIAL NUMBER. NO LICENSE IS GRANTED UNTIL THAT TIME.
d. ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS : Solely with respect to electronic documents included with the SOFTWARE, you may make an unlimited number of copies (either in hardcopy or electronic form), provided that such copies shall be used only for internal purposes and are not republished or distributed to any third party.
e. STORAGE/NETWORK USE : You may store or install one (1) copy of the SOFTWARE on a storage device, such as a network server, for backup and archival purposes only. A license for the SOFTWARE may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
f. You agree not to modify the Producer or Creator fields within any DWG, DXF, and DWF documents created by the SOFTWARE.
g. Benzsoft reserves all rights not expressly granted.
3. COPYRIGHT: The SOFTWARE is owned by Benzsoft and its suppliers, and its structure, organization and code are the valuable trade secrets of Benzsoft and its suppliers. The SOFTWARE is protected by United States Copyright Law and International Treaty provisions. You may use trademarks only insofar as required to comply with Section 1 of this License Agreement and to identify printed output produced by the Software, in accordance with accepted trademark practice, including identification of trademark owner's name. Such use of any trademark does not give you any rights of ownership in that trademark. Except as stated above, this License Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the Software.
General Limitations - You may not resell, transfer, rent or lease the SOFTWARE. You agree not to modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software. You may not alter or modify in any way the installer for the Software, or create a new installer for the Software. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Separation of Components - The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
Termination - Without prejudice to any other rights, Benzsoft may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
Development License Restrictions - These restrictions apply to a licensee who develops Application Software that utilizes SOFTWARE PRODUCT in a commercially distributed application.
(i) Must purchase a license of SOFTWARE PRODUCT for each copy of the Application Software sold;
(ii) SOFTWARE PRODUCT is not the sole or primary component of such Application Software;
(iii) You must give proper acknowledgment of the copyright of Benzsoft;
(iv) Must not be used to create a software application that competes with or is intended to compete with, directly or indirectly, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT;
(v) The Application Software must add significant value to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT
All other uses that fall outside the scope of the License Agreement must receive the written permission of Benzsoft
5. UPGRADES: If the SOFTWARE is labeled as an upgrade, you must be properly licensed to use a product identified by Benzsoft as being eligible for the upgrade in order to use the SOFTWARE. SOFTWARE labeled as an upgrade replaces and/or supplements the product that formed the basis for your eligibility for the upgrade. You may use the resulting upgraded product only in accordance with the terms of this License Agreement. If the SOFTWARE is an upgrade of a component of a package of software programs that you licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE may be used and transferred only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
6. REDISTRIBUTABLE CODE:
I. SITE LICENSE - No portion of SOFTWARE PRODUCTS may be redistributed.
II. SERVER LICENSE - No portion of SOFTWARE PRODUCTS may be redistributed.
III. DESKTOP RUNTIME APPLICATION LICENSE - No portion of SOFTWARE PRODUCTS may be redistributed.
7. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS: You agree that neither you nor your customers intend to or will, directly or indirectly, export or transmit (a) the SOFTWARE or related documentation and technical data or (b) your software products as defined under of this License Agreement (or any part thereof), or any process or service that is the direct product of the SOFTWARE to any country to which such export or transmission is restricted by any applicable U.S. regulation or statute, without the prior written consent, if required, of the Bureau of Export Administration of the U.S. Department of Commerce, or such other governmental entity as may have jurisdiction over such export or transmission.
8. NO WARRANTY: The SOFTWARE is being delivered to you AS IS and Benzsoft makes no warranty as to its use or performance. Benzsoft AND ITS SUPPLIERS DO NOT AND CANNOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION. Benzsoft AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL Benzsoft OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF AN Benzsoft REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or special damages, or the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND GENERAL PROVISIONS: This License Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., excluding the application of its conflicts of law rules. This License Agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. If any part of this License Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the License Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. You agree that the Software will not be shipped, transferred or exported into any country or used in any manner prohibited by the United States Export Administration Act or any other export laws, restrictions or regulations. This License Agreement shall automatically terminate upon failure by you to comply with its terms. This Agreement may only be modified in writing signed by an authorized officer of Benzsoft.
10. U.S. government information: use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government of the computer software and documentation in this package shall be subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.277-7013 (Oct 1988) and FAR 52.227-19 (Jun 1987).
Unpublished-rights reserved under the copyright laws of the United States.