The Smallest CAD Viewer in the world! Powerful and easy to use!
As low as US$69 or €49.
Publish your CAD drawings to Adobe PDF for easy distribution!
Start from US$99 or €69.
Render your CAD drawings to graphics and images
US$99 / €69 or even less.
Convert any to any among DXF, DWG, DWF
Pay US$89 or €59.
Export DWG, DXF, DWF to Scalable Vector Graphics
Pay US$99 or €69.
All in one solution for CAD review & conversion need
Weekly special, now $199.
Easy DXF to SVG Converter
Convert DXF to SVG without the need for Autodesk AutoCAD
(File Size: 4.35 MB, Version: 3.91 build 225)
This DXF2SVG converter allows you to publish your CAD drawings as SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics), an open-standard W3C standard for the presentation of compact and high-quality graphics on the web.
You can input any DWF, DWG, or DXF drawing, specify the output width and height, scale the line weight, choose model space, paper space, active layout, or all layouts, and then click Convert button to start the conversion. The speedy conversion process outputs 100% Adobe compliant SVG files that can be opened and viewed in any SVG viewer.
Easy CAD to SVG Converter is 100% pure and ad free! Free technical support and upgrades.
* Convert DXF drawings to Adobe SVG files.
* Choose paper space, model space, active layout, all layouts for conversion.
* Customize line weight and scaling.
* Specify output dimension such as height and width.
* Support DWG, DXF, DWF files forward and backward with versions as early as AutoCAD Release 9 and as recent as AutoCAD 2014.
* No need for Autodesk AutoCAD.
* Support Windows 8 x64/x86.
Before you install any Benzsoft software product, make sure that your computer meets the minimum software and hardware requirements.
Operating system 32-bit or 64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Media Center Edition, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Server 2003.
Processor 32-bit or 64-bit Intel® Pentium®4 processor or AMD® Athlon®, Graphics card 1024 x 768 VGA with True Color, Requires a Windows-supported display adapter, Hard Disk 25 MB, Pointing device Mouse, trackball, or other device.
· DXF (Drawing Interchange Format) is a published file format used for interoperability between Autodesk products, third-party applications, and non-Autodesk products. ASCII DXF and binary DXF options are available for data exchange.
· SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) is a family of specifications of an XML-based file format for describing two-dimensional vector graphics, both interactive and animated.